Hayes & Yeading United FC reserves the right to remove from the ground any person(s) who is/are considered to have committed any of the following acts:
- Entering the field of play before, during or after the game without prior authorisation to do so
- Being drunk or under the influence of drugs
- Having items that may be considered as a danger or annoyance to others, including pyrotechnics (flares/smoke bombs etc), megaphones, cans, bottles or drinking glasses containing alcohol
- Throwing any article onto the field of play
- Entering the ground by any means other than through the turnstile or official entrance
- Climbing floodlight pylons, fences or any structure or building
- Using obscene or offensive language that could cause offence to others
- Using violence of any description
- Taking any musical Instruments (drum, bugle, horn, trumpet, piano etc) into the ground
H&YUFC supports the Football Association’s campaign on pyrotechnics (flares and smoke bombs etc).
Any use of such items in and around the ground will result in those concerned being ejected and in line with football authority guidance, may result in the individual(s) being reported to the Police, thus facing potential prosecution and a substantial ban from the Club.